Microblading, also known as eyebrow embroidery or 3D brows, is a relatively new manual method for enhancing eyebrows. It is considered to be permanent makeup, as compared to the traditional hair stroke technique done by machine. It is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigment into the epidermis. Because the color is closer to the surface, the strokes appear crisp and very fine. There is no spilling under the skin.
The difference with this and ordinary permanent makeup is that microblading is not done by a machine. The pigment is manually placed into the skin. The microblading manual pen is equipped with sterile packaged blades. The blade glides with gentle pressure over the skin and causes fine cuts, as fine as a paper cut, leaving a trace that can hardly be distinguished from real hair. Depending on the drawing technique – of which we are experts – it creates an individual look perfect for your face and the style you are trying to achieve. Above all 3D, or HD, eyebrows absolutely do not appear as a tattoo.
Microblading is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results are natural looking hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of the hair you currently have.
People suffering from alopecia, trigonometrical or any other condition that causes hair loss benefit greatly from microblading, as well as people who simply aren’t happy with their eyebrows.
Phibrows artists produce great work because they follow a very specific method that is taught to them through a rigorous 6 month training course. This course requires the artist to pass 11 levels of mastery to ensure that their methods and their work maintain a very high standard… the Phibrows standard.
The Phibrows method and tools have been meticulously designed and redesigned to aid their trained artists in producing very precise hairstrokes, perfect symmetry, and a beautiful eyebrow shape that goes with the natural shape of their client’s face and bone structure.
Phibrows products have also been tested and redesigned again and again to ensure the highest quality, to avoid any dangerous heavy metals found in most permanent makeup pigments and to provide color that stays.
It is for these reasons and more, that if you want great results with your microblading treatment, it is highly recommended that you seek out a Phibrows artist.
- In 1 hour wash your brows with Cetaphil soap & warm water. Apply a thin layer of Skin Candy with a cotton swab. Repeat every hour until bedtime.
- For the next 6 days wash with Cetaphil and apply Skin Candy 2 to 3 times a day.
- Starting day 7 wash with Diamond Lash & Brow Cleanser and then apply a thin layer of Aquaphor Healing Creme. Massage into brows a few times a day to keep skin moist to prevent scabbing. DO NOT suffocate your skin by using too much. Continue this process until your Perfection Session appointment.
- Going forward wash with Diamond Lash & Brow Cleanser everyday to keep your skin clean, fresh and vibrant.
FOR THE FIRST 10 DAYS AVOID … Exercising and Heavy Sweating Make-up on the Brows Sun, Swimming, Tanning, Saunas Tinting or Waxing NEVER pick or scrub your brows !
What To Expect
- Slight swelling, and/or redness for one or two days following your procedure.
- Your brows will be 20 to 25% darker and bolder in the width for the first 7 days than they will be when healed.
- Exfoliation will begin in a few days and will cause the excess pigment surrounding the eyebrow to flake away creating a narrower appearance of the brow.
- Beginning week 2 your brows will look as though they are disappearing. Do not worry as the color will come back week 3.
- By week 4 your brows will appear softer because the color will come from the dermal layer of the skin to the epidermal layer of the skin. By the end of this week you will be ready for your Perfection Session.
- It is normal to lose approximately 1/3 of your design/color during the healing process. So please be patient as we will add more hairs if needed.
- Should any signs of infection occur please see your Doctor immediately.